This Website is operated by KINKIND LIMITED. We operate an e-commerce website. For more information about us, please click here.2. OUR WEBSITE
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the Website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user'sinternet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websitesbelow tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this Website (this speeds up your access to the Website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our Website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partnersmore effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.5. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our Website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our Website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our Website works.
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our Website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies—also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our Website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the websiteoperator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a websiteand this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this Website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.8. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY